Plainfield,Chicagoland,IL/Spring Mini Sessions 2013

6.20.2013

This year in Illinois it did not look like Spring until May so my original date for mini sessions in April had to be rescheduled. I lucked out and had two really nice days it was a bit warm but not raining so I was good with that. I have such amazing clients and families that come to see me every year makes my job as a photographer so much easier I consider them more like friends sometimes than clients. Thanks to all of you that signed up and made it out those days :)


running-to-me Biggest-smiles cute-having-fun-BW awesome-family-shot beautiful-girl silly-collage blue-eyes-close-up gorgeous-family handsome full-of-smiles smiles happy fun-angle-walking-with-parents cutie-on-suitcase-BW family-love-BW he-is-adorable cutie-chair-hat smiles-in-chair looking-up-smile-in-chair dandelions playing-BW gorgeous-in-field

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply