Naperville, Wheaton, Joliet, IL/FamilyPhotographer

6.20.2013

I love family sessions and the interaction and bond that is so awesome when I am taking pictures. I am always trying to make people comfortable and have fun since my favorite shots are in the moment. I have been quite busy this season and have been doing a ton of outside sessions which I love. I am no longer offering Family sessions for new clients only during Spring Mini Sessions and Fall Mini Sessions. This is so that I can focus on my main love newborn photography :)


walking-family love-you-brother-BW pretty-girl love-family playing-with-gravel laughing-together sitting-on-wall-together-BW adorable-close-up bridge-cutie-BW cute-family-pic so-happy standing-proud cute-face

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply