Naperville,Joliet,Chicagoland IL/Maternity Photographer

6.20.2013

I really love maternity sessions there is just something about the miracle and beauty of pregnancy. Outside sessions are always my favorite nature and pregnancy just go well together :) If you book a newborn session with me a maternity session is only $100 it is a great deal. I wish I had done maternity pictures with mine but it really was not that big but now it is huge!! facebook-amazing beautiful looking-at-mommy great-family-shot sunset rainbow-family kisses-belly beautiful-mama baby-sister cutest-belly mommy-hugs walking-together beautiful-maternity belly-light gorgeous-belly head-on-mommy's-belly heart-on-belly kisses-hubby-BW little-bean-smiles beautiful-1 beautiful-mama-1 awesome-belly-light-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply