Chicago,IL/Newborn Photographer

6.12.2011

Family is so much fun to take pictures for especially when you get to snuggle a cute little newborn girl like this one. Baby A* did so good for me once she fell asleep she was fighting it but once she did fall asleep I got her into any pose I wanted. Even when she was awake she was the happiest little girl. I just love her little ladybug outfit I got from Creative Addictions she makes the best props. Thanks guys for letting me capture this special time in your lives. Here are a few teasers for you.

Little-Lady-Bug

Sweet-Avery

Hair-Avery

hand1

swaddle-sleeping

Looking-at-each-other-BW

roof-top-family-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.12.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply