Plainfield,IL/Baby Photographer

6.20.2011

This session was extra special to me because it was for my niece/goddaughter's First Birthday. She is such a great baby and so happy all the time. We went to a forest preserve by my house and there were alot of bugs and mosquitos but we got through it. The pictures turned out amazing and I had a lot of fun taking them for them. I love you guys!

Princess

All-smiles

Big-cheese

Isabella-Grass

Family-bridge

Family-Hill

Daddy-and-Isabella

ONE

Walking-with-mommy-and-daddy

Messy-Girl

Full-of-cake

Looking-down-at-cupcake

Yummy-cupcake

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply