Update

6.04.2011

I am going to be posting my most recent work and teasers on my blog from now on. I am almost done working on my website. When I launch it the price increase will take affect.... maybe I should do something special for my clients when that happens. I will have to think of something. If you want to do a package with me for current pricing now is the time because I will be changing everything within the week. Also sessions for June are completely booked unless you are a client who has already booked a newborn session with me. I am booking for July but that is almost full as well. If you have previously contacted me and wanted to do a session with me I would book now because I have limited availability this summer. Thanks to everyone who has made this photography business so successful for me I really appreciate all my clients and love what I do!!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply