Yorkville,IL/ Baby Photographer

6.04.2011

I really love lifestyle photography so I enjoyed taking these pictures of Baby H*. We took some in studio but Mom wanted some at home as well and I am glad she did because I really like how they turned out he was so much more relaxed in his environment. He was funny though because every time I would try and take a picture he seemed to know it and would give me a serious look. I got him smiling though I just had to be sneaky.

hayden-storyboard

smiles at home

Hello by chair

in my book basket

Looking off

Daddy in the background BW

Moment with my dad BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply