Naperville,IL/Family Photographer

6.04.2011

Family is such a wonderful thing and I love capturing moments that are shared between them. I love meeting people and getting to know them. This family was just wonderful and so much fun to work with. The kids were so easy and loved taking pictures for me. The little girl asked me if I could be her second mom it just melted my heart. Here are a few I have edited from the session so far.

facebook-laughing-family

facebook-great-family-picture-BW

facebook-Cate-beautiful

facebook-all-smiles-Payton-BW

facebook-Brother-and-sister

Cate-laughing

facebook-payton-look-up

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply