Plainfield, IL/ Baby Photographer

6.04.2011

This is a very special little girl to me she is my niece. She is the best baby and is always smiling. She was so easy to take pictures of and is just adorable. I really loved the purple in this session. It was funny because purple and yellow were her parents wedding colors so I guess it worked out perfect. Here are some that I have edited of her so far. Ohhh and did I mention that I love her chub seriously adorable!

just-too-cute

Eliza-pretty-girl

Big-smiles

long-eyelashes

Looking-up-pretty-eyes

looking-off-flower-hat

Eliza-in-hat

long-crop

Family-picture

Mommy-and-me

Playing-with-daddy

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply